It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.

Edmund Hillary

10.31.2007

Done and done!



I look really stupid, but that's what you get when your supervisor comes into your office and says to show off your medal for the camera. My knees are killing me, but I'm already thinking about registering for LA in early March. (What is wrong with me!?)

I figure it's like ripping the band-aid off. Better to do it sooner than later. Plus, I have some room for improvement. 6:22:20 is, well, 6:22:20. That's two whole hours slower than Oprah did it a few years ago and it would be unacceptable for me to give up now. In other news, there's all kinds of other stuff going on with me (what's new), possibly including some major life transitions very soon, but I'll get to that in my main blog soon enough. For now, all I have to say is BOO-ya!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home