It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.

Edmund Hillary

8.23.2007

traps of doom


Massages are jubbin' great. Today I had no comparable knots to last month, but my back was all manner of tense and she couldn't get my traps to relax for a long time. Nearly at the end, I flipped over and she put her hands under my back and gravity (and probably the previous hour of her work) did the trick and they just popped open and relaxed! It was like [insert Catholic school girl joke here]! Next one's scheduled for the night before the Quantico half. Word.

Oh, and it's accidental rest week again. Surprise! But this time I think it was my real rest week and I at least did a good specovery run on Sunday after the whopping 16. That should count for something. I'm sure the 12 this Saturday will be better than the last 12 I did. (Here's hoping anyway...)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home